Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,737 (€1,880) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)