Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.673 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,465 (8,047 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (23 minutes ago)