Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,060 (₩2,740,260) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)