Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00588 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,081 (₩2,563,153) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)