Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.754 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,675 (6,656 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)