Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.876 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,144 (C$3,311) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)