Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.175 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,620 (C$3,598) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)