Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47043 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,474 (28,642 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)