Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47497 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,578元 (28,587 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)