Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,682 (26,217 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)