Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,054 (45,385 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 2 hours ago)