Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,800 (27,482 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)