Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48341 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,857 (24,527 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)