Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.718 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 117% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,149 (ƒ 5,419) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)