Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.822 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 61% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,237 (ƒ 6,865) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (31 minutes ago)