Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.907 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 130% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,266元 (ƒ 6,467) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)