Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 116% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,806 (ƒ 6,251) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)