Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.721 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 120% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,013 (ƒ 5,916) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)