Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.846 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 122% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,005 (ƒ 9,361) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)