Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,496 (€3,307) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)