Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.828 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,612 (€2,250) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (29 minutes ago)