Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.540 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,038元 (€2,923) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$7 (about 2 hours ago)