Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,739 (€1,747) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)