Cost of living in Wels, Austria vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,446元 (€1,578) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)