Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.564 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 113% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,482元 (NZ$5,145) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)