Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,861 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.901 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,829 (6,222 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (32 minutes ago)