Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,698 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.813 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,907 (6,017 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)