Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,261 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.771 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,443元 (7,024 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brisbane costs AU$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Singapore costs SGD $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Almería costs €441 (about 2 hours ago)