Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,976 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.682 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,884 (9,445 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)