Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,087 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,367 (7,870 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)