Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,840 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.745 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,500 (7,163 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (32 minutes ago)