Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,673 (30,670 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)