Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.706 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 201% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,352元 ($4,079) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)