Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.876 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 216% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,581 ($4,593) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)