Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,638 (5,249 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (40 minutes ago)