Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.670 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,502 (8,685 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)