Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,756 (40,270,956 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)