Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.873 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,511 (2,972 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 2 hours ago)