Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.999 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,347 (3,088 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)