Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.801 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,857 (4,171 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)