Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10334 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,886 (руб 85,989) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (37 minutes ago)