Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11533 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,375 (руб 89,959) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (37 minutes ago)