Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,869 (R$ 7,867) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)