Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,190元 (R$ 7,311) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)