Cost of living in Vologda, Russia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10516 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,214元 (руб 68,599) in Vologda.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)