Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10255 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,771 (руб 75,772) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)