Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11232 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,747 (руб 77,876) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)