Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10879 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,520 (руб 105,888) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (30 minutes ago)