Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11008 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,645 (руб 69,454) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)