Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,795 (€2,521) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)