Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.204 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,281 (2,273 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)