Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.355 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,785 (2,320 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)