Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01050 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,162 (CH$2,585,963) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)