Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.822 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 38% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,855 (€876) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)