Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00216 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,574元 (COL$4,429,082) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)