Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.479 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,321 (€2,182) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)