Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,795 (€1,688) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)