Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,076 (€1,294) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)