Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,241 (€2,366) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)