Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,586 (€1,758) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 2 hours ago)