Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.834 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,136元 (€1,805) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)