Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,783 (€2,694) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)