Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.889 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,530 (€1,715) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)