Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,695元 (€1,990) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)