Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,521 (26,767,499 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)