Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.737 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,240 (4,345 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)