Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.825 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,952 (2,863 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)