Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.994 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,262 (2,569 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (22 minutes ago)