Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.262 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,781 (C$4,899) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)