Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,925元 (€2,736) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)