Cost of living comparison between Venice, Italy and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,346 (€3,034) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)