Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.900 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,274元 (2,378 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)