Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,552 (2,630 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 5,000,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)