Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.998 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,462元 (2,617 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)