Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.945 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,461元 (2,398 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)