Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10231 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,400 (руб 82,105) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)