Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12082 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,775 (руб 105,733) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)