Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11316 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,395 (руб 83,022) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)