Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 120% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,044 (kr19,211) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)