Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,486 (23,623 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)