Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.775 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,615 (25,301 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)