Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,521 (19,137 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)