Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04543 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,562 (276,527 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)