Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03843 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 23% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,136元 (185,686 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)