Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.732 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,556 (29,468 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (44 minutes ago)