Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.801 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,786 (3,890 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)