Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,004 (€2,508) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)