Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.284 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,224 ($3,059) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)