Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.900 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,023元 ($3,047) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)