Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,920 ($2,982) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (30 minutes ago)