Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,490 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.184 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,607 (C$5,518) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)