Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,637 prices entered by 503 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.243 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 93% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,105 (C$3,453) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)