Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,635 prices entered by 506 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.003 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 113% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,385元 (C$3,875) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)