Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,942 (CH$1,083,885) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)