Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,397 (€2,945) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)