Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,027 (€3,094) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)