Cost of living comparison between Valletta, Malta and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,785 (€2,675) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)