Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,458 (COL$4,708,469) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)