Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,626 (COL$6,101,472) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)