Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,278 (COL$6,078,473) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)