Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,874 (€2,013) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)