Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,273元 (€1,824) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)